Fetch Technology is a comprehensive global provider of Human Resource Outsourcing Services in IT field such as recruitment, training and coaching programming languages, consulting and human resources management. Founded in 2016, Fetch Technology Vietnam helps IT organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. We bring along our vision to the market: “to be the first-choice trusted partner for organizations and young people who is looking to build their future”.
Our mission is to provide customized and high-touch human resource in IT field to organizations of all types and sizes, enabling their growth and help people get their jobs done right choice.
For 2 years, we have built a wide reputation in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam… and has been trusted by many customers.
- Assisting in the recruitment functions: checking English communication skill of candidates, post job advertisements, arrange interviews and approach new candidates via variety channels (skype, facebook, linkedIn, ITviec, Vietnamwork, topCV...)
- Preparing for the interviews: book rooms, contact candidates, welcome candidates, print CVs.
- Developing database of candidates to make sure all vacancy is ready to fulfill.
- Promoting employer branding.
- Other tasks assigned.
- Senior or fresh graduated students in major: Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Office Administration, Economics or related major.
- Can work full-time or at least 30 hours/week.
- Interest in working with people, especially in IT Industry.
- Full skill practices and applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email...
- Customer-oriented, friendly, patient, proactive and highly responsible.
- Having networking in IT field, especially with developers is preferred.
- Ability to organize and arrange works.
- Good teamwork spirit as well as individual work.
b. Working places:
+ Ho Chi Minh City: 42B Ho Ba Phan Street, Phuoc Long A Ward, District 9.
+ Hanoi City: 3rd Floor, Dai Phat Building - 82 Lane, Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District.
c. Working hours: 8:30 - 17:30 from Monday to Friday.
4. WHY YOU‘LL LOVE WORKING HERE
Being a Talent Acquisition Intern at Fetch Technology, you will experience a youthful, flexible and creative work environment:
- Be trained and developed skills regarding Recruitment and Human Resource Management field.
- A friendly and young team, an active and like-a-family working environment.
- Have the opportunity to become an official employee after the internship period.
- Be fully involved in the company’s internal activities.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Happy time every day with free snack and board games, Monthly Team buildings....
- Extensive on job training.