1. JOB DESCRIPTION :
a. About FETCH:
Fetch Technology Vietnam is a comprehensive global provider of Human Resource Outsourcing Services in IT field such as recruitment, training and coaching programming languages, consulting and human resources management. Founded in 2016, Fetch Technology Vietnam helps IT organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. We bring along our vision to the market: “to be the first-choice trusted partner for organizations and young people who is looking to build their future”.
Our mission is to provide customized and high-touch human resource in IT field to organizations of all types and sizes, enabling their growth and help people get their jobs done right choice.
For 2 years, we have built a wide reputation in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam… and has been trusted by many customers.
b. About Client:
Our client is a secured Staking-as-a-Service provider for high quality, proof-of-stake based protocols. They are deeply rooted in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space and are currently building a Staking-as-a-service that is deeply involved in the staking blockchains ecosystem. Their company operates performant validation nodes with a multi-region, multi-tiered node architecture – providing a robust, high availability and secured validation setup for all stakeholders in the staking ecosystem.
They foresee huge potential in this industry and envision becoming pioneering leaders in the space. They have considerable traction and revenue with close to 40M LOOM tokens staked (~2,800,000 USD worth of tokens) staked with them for their first project with a pipeline of 10 other projects to come and looking to close a funding round shortly.
The longer term vision is to leverage the existing foothold they have in this nascent staking industry to build API proxies that allows for Non-Crypto users to access our nodes and deployment tools to build decentralized applications.
This convenient one-stop-shop platform as a service would allow for easy deployment across multiple public blockchain platforms and scalable middleware solutions. Let think of them as a Heroku, Serverless for Blockchain Applications and Web 3.0
- Develop business logic for the blockchain explorer, light client and data collector, adhering to risk and compliance requirements.
- Designing optimised and highly available microservices.
- Develop rate limit logic across all public endpoints.
- Develop data collection backend on all open services for monitoring and analysis.
- Ensure that all public endpoints and services are hardened with industry best practices for web security.
- 3+ years working as developer (backend or full-stack), working with Node.js.
- Familiar with Node.js ecosystem, including tools such as NPM, Yarn, Webpack and Grunt.
- Familiar with Git or similar SCM system.
- Strong understanding of JWT (JSON Web Token), OAuth2 (and OpenID Connect) authentication protocol.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related engineering fields.
- Ability to take lead and ownership on design, implement, fix bugs and deliver new features.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and workflows.
- Resourcefulness and commitment to do what is needed to get the job done.
- Experience in design, architect and lead implementing software solutions for corporations is a big plus.
b. Working places: 3rd Floor, Dai Phat Building - 82 Lane, Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District.
c. Working hours: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday.
* WHY YOU‘LL LOVE WORKING HERE
Being a Software developer at Fetch Technology, you will experience a youthful, flexible and creative work environment:
- Attractive salary and annual salary review.
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with foreigners and Vietnamese.
- Working directly with foreign client, all your dedication to work will be fairly recognized for performance review.
- Extensive on job training, you will always have chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Social insurance, health insurance & unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- 12-day annual leave per year.
- 13th month salary.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Happy time every day, Monthly Team-building, Company trip, Play Game (PlayStation, CS Go), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...).