* About FETCH:
Fetch Technology is a comprehensive global provider of Human Resource Outsourcing Services in IT field such as recruitment, training and coaching programming languages, consulting and human resources management. Founded in 2016, Fetch Technology Vietnam helps IT organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. We bring along our vision to the market: “to be the first-choice trusted partner for organizations and young people who is looking to build their future”.
Our mission is to provide customized and high-touch human resource in IT field to organizations of all types and sizes, enabling their growth and help people get their jobs done right choice.
For 2 years, we have built a wide reputation in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam… and has been trusted by many customers.
* About Client:
Our client is a Y-Combinator-backed Start-up with venture funding from top VC firms in Silicon Valley. They are a professional development program for top-tier PhDs, software engineers and researchers transition to full-time data roles like data scientist, data engineers and AI researchers. Their network of 2600 alumni now lead data teams at top tech companies like Google, Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, and Uber.
Among their most prominent advisors are:
- François Chollet: creator of Keras.
- DJ Patil: former U.S. Chief Data Scientist.
- Nathan Marz: creator of Apache Storm.
- Monica Rogati: former VP of Data Science at Jawbone.
- Keith Rabois: former execs at LinkedIn, PayPal and Square.
They are hiring full-stack developers interested in the field of data science to join their new development team to build in-house tools and cutting-edge machine learning products.
- 2.5+ years of experience in Python/Django or backend development in general.
- 2+ years of experience in frontend development preferably using React is a great plus.
- Open minded, with ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and workflows.
- Strong product sense and user empathy.
- Get it done mentality. From brainstorming features, setting up AWS servers to debugging live with clients, take ownership of issues and fix them.
- Familiarity with relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with Linux servers and container technology for example Docker.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum process, TDD and development tools such as Git.
- Strong understanding of RESTful web service and related technologies such as JWT, OAuth2, and asynchronous processing.
- Above market compensation plus thirteen month salary.
- Flexible work policies, as long as you deliver.
- Access to exclusive data science, machine learning, data engineering and AI content.
- Young, dynamic, English-speaking team based in Vietnam.
- Business trips to San Francisco.
- Managed by a leading Vietnamese product manager in Silicon Valley.