* JOB DESCRIPTION :
Fetch Technology Vietnam is a comprehensive global provider of Human Resource Outsourcing Services in IT field such as recruitment, training and coaching programming languages, consulting and human resources management. Founded in 2016, Fetch Technology Vietnam helps IT organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. We bring along our vision to the market: “to be the first-choice trusted partner for organizations and young people who is looking to build their future”.
Our mission is to provide customized and high-touch human resource in IT field to organizations of all types and sizes, enabling their growth and help people get their jobs done right choice.
For 2 years, we have built a wide reputation in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam… and has been trusted by many customers.
Our partner is an end-to-end urban logistics expert that provides reliable and economical solutions to help businesses maximize its sales potential.
They offer warehousing, multi-channel commerce and delivery solutions. As top logistic corporation in Asia, they works closely with its parent company to leverage on mutual strengths.
With a strong background in logistics, as well as their ability to tap into extensive network & resources, a full suite of services that include eCommerce, inventory management, warehousing & last mile delivery. They are able to tailor solutions to meet your unique needs.
- At least 4 years working experience with J2EE is required.
-Fluency in Java (or Kotlin)-we use Spring Boot.
- Strong understanding of OOP and Clean Code.
- Experience with relational databases, SQL and schema design.
- A fan of writing unit tests and TDD.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Customer focus - you believe that talking to customers is essential to figure out what to build next.
- Knowledge of the Lean Startup principles (MVP, Build Measure-Learn).
- Ability to work independently and deliver your own solutions to problems.
*** Nice to have:
- Experience with Devops - setting up infrastructure (AWS) & CI.
- Knowledge or experience working with ERP or logistic systems is a plus.
- Understanding of Agile principles, Scrum/Kanban.
- Experience in distributed and concurrent systems, knowing the tradeoffs between stateful/stateless and synchronous/asynchronous architectures.
- Attractive salary, working directly with foreign client, it means 100% of your work efficiency will be recognized for annual salary review.
- Be part of an incredible team of people from all over the world.
- Work in a rapidly expanding team and grow your responsibilities in time.
- Extensive on job training, you will always have chance to work with new emerging technologies. Especially largescale distributed systems and Cloud-native microservices.
- Social insurance, health insurance & unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- 12-day annual leave per year.
- 13th month salary.